Monday, February 23, 2009

Harbour Island

We took a vacation from vacation. Since our life is like a vacation, but a busy vacation. We decided to go somewhere else and relax. So we went to Harbour Island, a place where you drive golf carts instead of cars and never, ever wear shoes, even to drive! A place where you can stand up while driving, where kids can go to the store and even to a restaurant by themselves, and you never where a seat belt or drive slowly. No highways, no traffic lights, no security, no tolls. I don't even think they have an airport, only boats and ferries. This is why this was a perfect vacation. We went with Claire, Ali, Victoria, and her parents. Here's some pics.













See? Looks fun, huh? WELL IT WAS!!!!! I want to go there eeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy vacation! It was AWESOME!!!
See ya'!

3 comments:

Sue and the CatZ said...

Hi Em!
That island looks like the most perfect place in the world!! I'm glad you had fun. When I was your age, my cousins Carol and Janie lived in a little town in Pennsylvania where kids could walk around all over the place and not worry about a thing. There was a river we could fish and swim in, and farm fields where we could play. It was cool to run around without parents worrying about where you were.
I hope you are having a good week at school. Give Ow and Colonel a pet from me!
Love, Gaga

Anonymous said...

Hey Emmy,
The island sounds lovely! Will you take me and GranDad there next time we come over to visit?
I bet even I could drive one of those golf carts (Grandad says "No").

Love, Nanny (and Grandad) xx----xx

hmsCHOIR said...

Beautiful Em! What an awesome place...I'm glad you and your friends had so much fun being independent! Miss you sweetie! Love, Daddy