Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Old friends, Old memories, LOTS of screaming

I got back from my flight on friday and discovererd we had enough time to go to my old school to visit. And you can guess what I chose! When I got to school I met my old busdriver. But that didn't last very long because I was in quite a hurry. I was walking to class and met my old friends Hannah Wolfe and Audreya Mets. They called for a boy named Nathan(some of you might not know him but I don't feel like explaining, as he might be reading my blog). Then, when I got to my old class...



and... of course... my teacher was happy to see me...

and Stephanie wouldn't stop talking to me.

Stay tuned for more on my spring break!!!

5 comments:

Rosie said...

Wow! Great pictures, and everyone looks so pleased to see you. Looking forward to lots more posts about your trip! Holidays are great, we're off to London for a couple of days next week (that's me and my 4 year old little girl.)We are off to see my niece for the first time. She is only 10 days old. I'm not sure what to expect!

Muser | Writer | Traveler said...

You are a rock star!! I know everyone was thrilled that you were back for a visit. I can just imagine Stephanie talking, talking, talking! We miss you here!

Sue and the CatZ said...

That's a great story, Em, and great pictures. You and your friends must have been having a great time. I know you and Daddy are having a fun week together. Hope you had a great time at the Smithsonian and the other things you did in Washington DC. Have fun at Great Falls. Pet Chun for me. I'll bet she is really glad to see you!!

Love, Gaga and Bapa

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

It is always fun to visit friends when you aren't around them anymore...

Sue and the CatZ said...

Hi Em:
I hope you are enjoying DEAR week - but every week is Drop Everything and Read week for you. Grandpa and I are SO happy that you love reading.

I hope you will put some new pictures and messages here on your blog soon.

How are your swimming lessons at school?

Guess what? Baxter, Aunt Cathy's dog, is now going to Cornell to get chemotherapy just like Nina did a couple of years ago. Nina is just fine now. Cross your fingers that Baxter will get cured of his dog cancer, too. They really know a lot about animals at Cornell.

Daddy is SO looking forward to your summer with him and travelling around the US seeing some of the amazing National Parks.

Talk to you soon.

Love, Grandma