Tuesday, July 1, 2008

West and wewaxation at wast...



If you want more information on our trip across the to the west go to my dad's blog: http://web.mac.com/tzumchak/west!/homepage/homepage.html. But here is a post on St Louis! Today we meet my cousins at the Gateway Arch. Of course we are very excited to see each other. Here's a pic! We also get to go up to the very top, glad I like heights. It made a noise that creeped me out though. You could see the Cardinal stadium! We also watched a historical video about Lewis and Clark. We are about to go to bed and have a great day at the caverns tomorrow! Post ya' soon.

1 comment:

Sue and the CatZ said...

I am so glad you and Daddy are having a great time! I know how very much he misses you, so it's wonderful for you two to have this time together. I know you will love Amanda and Matthew's puppies. Have a great time on the Fourth of July! Daddy's blog is great and is keeping us all up to date on everything you are doing. It will also be fun to see ALL the pictures you guys are taking eventually. What a fabulous summer vacation!
Love you very much - - -
Gaga and Bapa