Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back home!

I am now back from my trip(boo)! I'm back in the Bahamas(yay!)!

When you go way out in the ocean sometimes you see lots of fish. I've never seen a sea turtle but I have seen an octopus and a baracuda.
Now lets talk about my trip. It was really fun. My dad took me to colorado. We went to Pike's Peak, Garden of the Gods, Steamboat Springs, Strawberry Park, Rocky mountain national park, and we went to wyoming, Grand Teton, Yellowstone, we saw old faithful,we saw bison, elk, pronghorn, coyotes, we went to Iowa and south dakota, devil's tower, the badlands, mount rushmore, we went to Kansas, Missouri, St. Louis, we went to Kentucky, West virginia, Ohio, Indianna, Illinois. My dad and I drove for ten hours! Pretty much... we did everything. Bye for now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Em !

I hope people understand that you guys drove 10 hours in a single day! Your dad said that altogether you guys drove 6643 miles on your trip. WOW ! ! !
I'm glad you got back safely to the
Bahamas, flying through that tropical storm. Be sure to tell
everyone about your Ranger badges.

Talk with you soon.

Love, Bapa

Anonymous said...

Hi Em-
I know Daddy really enjoyed the summer trip with you. Have a great first day of school tomorrow. We miss you!
Love, Gaga

Anonymous said...

Hi Em - Good to hear from you ;-) Good luck with your new school year - I'm sure you'll be great, as always. Wish you weren't so far away - seems like you're always on the go! We'll be so happy to see you at Christmas. Have fun! Love you! Cathy and Bax

hmsCHOIR said...

Hi Em! Miss you lots...wish we were still on the trip but it's time to go back to school. Me too...I've been going in every day to the middle school since last week and the kids come back next Tuesday. I can't wait to see you in October! Have a great first day tomorrow!

Love, daddy